Conversations can make or break new relationships, and that’s especially true on initial approaches or first dates when you’re trying to think of questions to ask a girl.
What you ask determines how she feels about you, and how she feels about you will determine if she’s going to hang out with you again and again. It’s a must to always have the right questions to ask a girl, partner, or companion in any conversation.
If you ask the wrong questions, you might end up in the friend zone, not feeling smooth, or just freezing up with “I-don’t-know-what-to-say” syndrome.
It’s a fact that if you start getting invested into a woman, wanting her to like you, you’re going to be more scared of screwing the conversation up. It’s just human nature. While there’s all this talk of “not giving a f***” and not being needy, we want people to like us.
In this article, you’ll learn some questions to ask different women depending on what you sense from them: are they conservative, strong, or probably just looking for a fling? The types of questions you ask can change depending on the woman involved. You’ll also get 7 power questions that will help you have an amazing first date, no matter what type of girl you’re going after.
Table of contents
- 1 You Like Her: What to Do Next?
- 1.1 10 Questions to Ask a Girl If She’s Conservative
- 1.2 10 Questions to Ask If She Has a Strong Personality
- 1.3 10 Questions to Ask If She Doesn’t Want Anything Serious
- 1.4 10 Questions to Ask a “Princess” Girl
- 1.5 Expect the Unexpected: 10 Questions That She’ll Probably Ask You
- 1.6 7 Power Questions for the First Date
You Like Her: What to Do Next?
So you like a girl and want to know if she feels the same way about you.
Most of the time, you don’t want to be so direct in asking the question “Do you like me?”. The last thing that you would want to do is to put too much pressure on her (always put your best foot forward).
All you need to do, is to take her personality and preferences into consideration, and from there, choose the right questions.
Here are lists for:
- Conversative girls
- Girls with a strong personality
- Girls looking for one-night stands or something casual
- Girls who are after the “fairy tale” romance
10 Questions to Ask a Girl If She’s Conservative
When you happen to be into someone who’s very conservative, then you definitely have to be careful in asking questions that are too sexual, blunt, or inappropriate.
These women never find aggressive men to be attractive, and they are the type to deny their feelings for a long time.
She has the deepest emotions that go with the most serious beliefs; you don’t want to break any.
Knowing this, focus on asking questions that revolve around her desires, family, preference towards relationships, religion, and see if you’re on the right track.
Here are some questions you can ask:
- “What do you look for in a man?”
- “What does a guy have to do to get your attention?”
- “What matters most to you in your life?
- “When do you see yourself entering a serious relationship with a guy you like?”
- “When do you give someone the chance to enter your life?”
- “When a guy likes you, how do you prefer him coming on to you?”
- “What are your religious beliefs when it comes to relationships? Is it OK?”
- “How is your relationship with your family?”
- “What makes you interested in a person?”
- “Have you ever had a boyfriend before?”
As you can tell, these questions aren’t very “alpha”. In fact, they’re very gentle. That’s because if you ask strong questions, this girl can get turned off very easily because she thinks you’re too “pushy” or “dominant”.
You need to be patient, understanding, and tone down the “grab-her-and-kiss-her” type style for these type of girls.
10 Questions to Ask If She Has a Strong Personality
When a woman has a strong personality (think like a typical wall street lawyer), you don’t need to be as careful in asking direct questions as she definitely knows how to handle those.
You should also expect much more direct answers and potential rejections from her.
These women will have more masculine energy (but they’ll still be feminine), so you can should expect more challenges, ball-busting, etc.
Consider questions that focus on finding out how she got to be so strong and independent. In this way, you’ll find out if she’ll still need you in her life and when you can come in.
It also helps to ask more about her work and situations at home. This will make her appreciate you wanting to know the most important things in her life.
You might also want to throw in some sexual/more “strong” questions just to rock her frame a tiny bit: She’s used to men being scared by her and dominating some people, so if you show strength, she’ll naturally fall into being more feminine and submissive.
Here are some sample questions:
- “What are the things that scare you?”
- “What do you want in a relationship?”
- “Do you see yourself being with someone long-term?”
- “What makes you like someone?”
- “How is the situation at your home?”
- “Have you ever had sex outdoors before?”
- “Why do you spend so many hours at work?”
- “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?”
- “Do you think I’m attractive? (said not in a confident tone – you’re not actually asking, you’re almost stating the obvious)”
- “What was the hardest thing you’ve ever gone through in your life?”
10 Questions to Ask If She Doesn’t Want Anything Serious
Now, what are the questions to ask a girl who wants to keep it casual? If you can tell she’s more into hook-ups and friends-with-benefits?
Though there might be fewer expectations from you, girls will always be girls. You’ll still need to stand out from the rest.
If she likes it casual, then avoid asking questions that could make her awkward or self-conscious. Don’t pressure her into answering questions that deal around with serious relationships, marriage, or the long-term future. Asking these types of questions will also send a certain message that you might be interested in this, and you’ll effectively be disqualifying yourself as a potential casual partner.
You can still obviously ask some personal questions so she knows that you care more about just having sex with her, but, it’s better to keep it light and playful.
Here are some questions:
- “What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?”
- “Where’s the weirdest place you’ve ever had sex?”
- “If you could do anything, without worrying about time or money, what would you do?”
- “What are the signs that you’re into something or someone?”
- “What do you love to do after work/school?”
- “What’s frustrated you the most when it comes to guys so far?”
- “What makes you attracted to a guy? What do you like to see?”
- “Have you ever had a one-night-stand before? What was it like?”
- “What do you want to do before you die?”
- “If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be and why?”
10 Questions to Ask a “Princess” Girl
Women love to be treated like princecess, but some take it to a whole new level.
These girls will be more after the “fairy tale” romantic ending, and will not respond well to extreme aggression. You’re supposed to be the confident, strong man, but not too dominant.
If you want to be the prince charming that she’s been after, then you’ll have to go the extra mile.
Ask her genuinely sweet questions that will make her heart melt, and make her feel like she’s the only one for you.
These might seem cheesy, but try them before you judge:
- “What’s your dream relationship like?”
- “If you had unlimited money and time, where would you go and why?”
- “Would you let me take you to those places?”
- “What do you think makes you special?”
- “What do you look for in a man?”
- “When do you think is the right time to let someone into your life?”
- “What else can I do to show you how much you mean to me?”
- “What’s your idea of the perfect kiss? How and when would you want me to do it?”
- “What makes you feel happy?”
- “Are you OK with holding hands in public?”
Expect the Unexpected: 10 Questions That She’ll Probably Ask You
Right now, keep in mind that you’re you’re still in the getting-to-know eachother stage.
It’s a good idea to have go-to answers for common questions girls might ask YOU so you can answer well, and get them interested.
Here are 10 common questions that might come up:
- “What type of job do you want to have?”
- “What are your dreams in life?”
- “What have you done to reach those dreams?”
- “How important is family to you? Are you close to them?”
- “What do you have problems doing in life?”
- “What are your weaknesses and strengths?”
- “How do you deal with failures and disappointments?”
- “What do you do when things get tough?”
- “What are you looking for?”
- “Are you just looking to hook up?”
7 Power Questions for the First Date
First dates are EXTREMELY important. They set the tone for the entire relationship.
If the first date doesn’t go well and she doesn’t feel a connection with you, there probably isn’t going to be a second one.
The worst thing is the dreaded awkward silence…too many of those and you’re dead in the water. Or, the “How’s the weather?” small talk.
But there are ways you can get out of all this and really connect with her so she’ll be excited and interested in you.
Here are 7 questions you can ask her on the first date to almost guarantee a second:
- What’s your biggest passion in life?
- What are your favorite things about a guy? What makes you like them?
- What’s your dream job?
- What’s one thing I’d never know about you, a secret?
- If you could wake up in any city tomorrow, where would it be and why?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Your biggest adventure?
- What makes you laugh the most?
With all of these questions you should have no problems attracting the type of woman you want, and keeping her around.